Top mobile phones companiesBlogsOnline communitiesPublic relationsMobile phonesBroadband providersCharitiesMedia
Mazuma Mobile is a phone recycling service allowing you to sell your unwanted mobile phones, thereby contributing to saving the environment and helping generate value from your old handsets.
- Mazuma Mobile received the title of Best Recycling Service at the What Mobile Awards 2012.
- Mazuma Mobile have received very positive customer reviews and enjoy an 'excellent' 9.8 out of 10 rating from Trustpilot as at January 2013.
Tesco Mobile Phones
Tesco Mobile have a wide range of mobile phones available on Pay monthly and Pay as you go with a 99% population coverage as they share O2's network
- Tesco Mobile awarded best mobile service provider - Which Awards 2011
- Tesco Mobile Ranks Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Pre-Pay Mobile Phones in the UK - J.D. Power and Associates Report May 2010
- Winner for best network Pay As You Go - uSwitch Awards 2010
- Tesco is a Finalist - Contact Centre - Large - UK Customer Experience Awards 2012 and 2013.
- Tesco Mobile received Best Value for Money in the Pay As You Go and Pay Monthly categories, Best Customer Support, Best Network Coverage and Best Perks and Freebies at the uSwitch.com Mobile Awards 2012
- Tesco mobile is ranked in top position in the Telecommunications sector in the results of UK Customer Satisfaction Index for January 2013.
- Andrea Burke of Tesco Mobile has been named as one of the finalists for Team Leader Of The Year at The European Call Centre & Customer Service Awards 2014.
- Tesco Mobile have won Best Social Media in Customer Service in the European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards 2015.
The Carphone Warehouse
UK's largest retailer of mobile communication products - with a full range of good mobile phones, accessories, PDAs / handhelds, home telephones, ringtones etc
- Voted Best Retailer of the Year - Mobile Industry Awards 2009
- Winner of European Solution of the Year - Retail Systems Awards 2009 - in in conjunction with Fizzback for their customer service measurement system
- Voted Best High Street Retailer - What Mobile Awards 2009
- Short list - User Generated Content Innovation - e-Commerce Awards for Excellence 2010
- The Carphone Warehouse has won the Large Retailer category at the Mobile News Awards 2013. This was judged on statistics from Mobile News Mystery Shop.
- Carphone Warehouse's Geek Squad was shortlisted for the The Serco Customer Service Initiative of the Year in the 2014 Oracle Retail Week Awards.
Leading telecommunication provider offering good array of mobile phones and latest popular handsets, internet access, mobile broadband, USB modems, SIM cards and mobile phones accessories
- Voted Best Consumer Mobile Broadband - 2009 ISPAs (Internet Service Providers’ Association) and Best Wireless ISP - 2008 ISPAs
- Winner - Best Network category - Mobile Industry Awards 2010
- Best Rated Mobile Broadband and Fastest Mobile Broadband - Top 10 Broadband Awards 2009
- Winner - Best network and Environmental Enterprise - Mobile News Awards 2010
- Vodafone Sure Signal - Winner Innovative Products (non-Handset)- Mobile News Awards 2011
- Best Mobile Money for the Unbanked Service - Global Mobile Awards 2011
- Winner - Best Technology Breakthrough (Quad Rate Technology) - Global Mobile Awards 2012 also on the short list for Best Mobile Technology
- Shortlisted - Mobile Network of the Year - Comms Business Magazine Awards 2012
- The Vodafone Foundation for Vodafone Instant Network has received the Best Use of Mobile in Emergency or Humanitarian Situations recognition at the The GSMA Global Mobile Awards 2013.
- Vodafone was commended for its Customer Service at the 2012 Mobile News Awards.
- Vodafone is the highest ranked UK company in the BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands 2013, featuring in the top 20 overall and top 5 for telecoms.
- Winner of the Computing & Telecommunications category and the Overall Achievement for Specialist site at the Online Retail Awards 2013.
- Vodafone is ranked in 20th position in the top 100 Global Brands as reported in the FT in May 2014.
- Vodafone was voted winner of the Large Retailer category in the 2014 Mobile News Awards.
- Vodafone has won a Bronze Award for Best Innovation in Technology at The European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards 2017.