Very good companies for going out
Be At One
Be At One cocktail bars are located where people enjoy going out such as London's West End, the City and Shoreditch. Based on a New York theme, each venue offers great service, a wide cocktails selection and can be hired for private parties.
- Be At One won Best Use of Technology at the Eat Out awards 2013.
- Be At One was recognised for the category Best Business Initiative at the Publican awards 2013.
- The Be At One app allows users to find the nearest Be At One bar and provides a comprehensive cocktail guide >>
- At the Late Night Awards 2013 (known as Dusk ‘Til Dawn), The Red Carpet award for total hospitality and customer care was won by Be At One Group for its cocktail bar in Clapham Common, London.
The Round House
The Roundhouse is a space dedicated to nurturing creative young talent, as well as presenting an eclectic line up of the best in Live Music, Theatre, Dance and Circus. One of the great places for going out in London.
- The Roundhouse Wins London Planning Awards 2013 - Best Built Project 5 Years On.
- Medal Winner, Europa Nostra Award for Cultural Heritage 2007.
viagogo is the leading European online ticket exchange that allows people to buy and sell live event tickets, in a safe and guaranteed way, for award-winning shows, musicals, concerts, theatre, opera, festivals and major sport events
- Best New Business - New Media Age Effectiveness Awards 2008
- Technology CEO of the Year (Eric Baker) - UK Technology Innovation and Growth Awards 2008
- Winner "Best e-commerce" and finalist in the "Best New Company" and the "Best New Service" categories - The Stevies - The International Business Awards 2007
Anstruther Fish Bar & Restaurant
Fish and chip shop in Anstruther, a fishing village in the East Neuk of Fife, Scotland (type Anstruther in AA route finder for exact location)
- UK winner: Seafish Fish & Chip Shop of the Year 2008/09
A group of hotels, restaurants, and a members' club known for luxury, flamboyant design & character. Renowned for Royal Thai cuisine, alongside sushi and sashimi, with an unrivalled cocktail menu and products from The Crazy Bear Farm
- Best Members Club (The Crazy Bear Covent Garden)and Best Restaurant (The Crazy Bear Fitzrovia) - London Lifestyle Awards 2010
- Crazy Bear Stadhampton awarded two AA rosettes for both its English and Thai restaurants for the last 10 years (2010) and Crazy Bear Beaconsfield awarded Conde Nast Hotlist status as one of the ‘Best new hotels in the World 2009’
- Crazy Bear Farm & Farm Shop are the first in the World to be awarded TSG status (2010)
- Best Members' Club - London Club & Bar Awards 2011
- Great customer comment about the Crazy Bear afternoon tea seen on Twitter in October 2012
Tastour, the UK's 2010 Wine Educator of the Year, host weekly award-winning epicurious events and private parties: fun days and nights out - all revolving around food and drink. Month by month programme on website
- Wine Educator of the year - International Wine Challenge 2010
- Shortlisted - Wine Club of the Year - International Wine Challenge 2010
The brainchild of three successful sisters (Helen, Lisa and Janet Tse) Sweet Mandarin is an award-winning restaurant and sought after cookery school serving delicious Chinese cuisine and exotic cocktails in the Northern Quarter of Manchester
- Best Local Chinese Restaurant in the UK - Gordon Ramsay F Word 2009
- Shorlisted for the Hi-Life Diner’s Award for Best Restaurant in Manchester - Hi-Life 2009
London's first truly eco-friendly training restaurants
- Environment award 2008 - British Hospitality Association
- Remy Martin Award Winner 2008
- Sustainable Restaurant of the Year - National Restaurant Awards 2009
Exclusive member's club in High Street Kensington, London
- Best Club - The London Club and Bar Awards 2008
- Best Club Nights 2011 - London Club & Bar Awards 2011
Located in the heart of Chelsea on the King's Road, London, Juju serve the finest cocktails mixed by some of London's best bartenders as well as offering an extensive wine and champagne list, making it a great destination for going out
- Best Bar 2011 - London Club and Bar Awards 2011
- Nominated for Best Bar and awarded Outstanding Mixology at London Club and Bar Awards 2010
- Best New Bar 2009 - London Club and Bar Awards 2009
- JuJu has been named 'Best DJ Bar' at the London Club and Bar Awards 2012.
- JuJu was awarded the Best Late Night Bar 2013 at the London Club and Bar Awards.
Party organisers including weddings, film premieres, product launches, festivals
- Excellent reviews in the British press including a top 10 position in Tatler Parties: The Ultimate Guide - "Top 10 Party Organisers"
London Restaurant which opened in 2007 and presents a perfect platform for Marcus Eaves - head Chef - to showcase his art.
- Best New Restaurant - Time Out Eating & Drinking Awards 2008
- Square Meal's "Best New Restaurant" Spring 2008
- UK Good Food Guide "Upcoming Chef of 2008"
Sam's Brasserie & Bar
Located in Chiswick, West London, Sam's Brasserie & Bar is an informal neighbourhood restaurant serving award winning, modern European cuisine using fresh, seasonal ingredients, offered with a warm and friendly service
- Sister restaurant Harrison's in Balham has obtained 1 Rosette from the AA Guide 2010
- Customer reviews provided a testimony of the good service that Sam's Brasserie offer
- Time Out Best Local Restaurant in 2006
- Evening Standard Best Value Restaurant in London 2008
- Sam's Brasserie is included in the top 10 best employers in England and Wales as reconised by the Best Employers in Hospitality Awards 2012.
- Sam Brasserie was honoured with the 2013 Louis Roederer Neighbourhood Restaurant Wine List of the Year award.
A stylish bar and restaurant in the heart of a creative community, Bermondsey Street, London
- Outstanding Customer Service Award: Regional winner, London - enjoy England 2009