Very good companies for the yummy mummy
Seraphine's maternity and nursing wear collection offers comfortable and practical clothes for moms to be and new moms with a touch of European style. Seraphine's collection is available online or at their shops in Hampstead and Kensington
- Seraphine is the winner of three Pregnancy & Birth Bloom Awards 2012 for Best Maternity Jeans, Best Evening Wear and Best Office Wear 2012.
- Seraphine won the Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Awards 2011/2012 for Best Nursing Top and Best Innovation 2011/12.
- Seraphine named Drapers' Best Specialist Online Retailer of the Year in 2011.
- Shortlisted - Best Maternity Wear - Let’s get baby friendly Awards 2011 organised by Tommy's.
- Seen great customer feedback about Seraphine products on Twitter >>
- Seraphine has been voted Best Multi Channel Retailer in the PayPal Etail Awards 2014.
- Seraphine was named as one of The Sunday Time’s Fast Track Ones to Watch for 2014.
- Seraphine have won the Gold Award for best maternity wear at the Absolutely Mama Awards 2018.
- Seraphine have received the Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2020
- The Sunday Times recognised Seraphine as a “Fast Track 100 Ones To Watch” in April 2021
Isabella Oliver 365 women's wear collection includes women's dresses, women's outerwear, and separates from tops and trousers to skirts whilst the maternity collection for the yummy mummy includes clothes designed to work all day long
- Winner of the 'Iconic Brand' award and the 'Best Partywear' award at the Pregnancy & Birth Awards 2009
- Winner of the Drapers Etailer of the Year Award 2007
- Winner - Queen's Awards for Enterprise 2010 - International Trade category, for its significant growth and dedication overseas
- Best For Maternity in the Sheerluxe Online Fashion Awards 2010
- House of Baukjen, with its womenswear brand Baukjen and maternity brand Isabella Oliver, has been named as a winner of the 2021 United Nations Global Climate Action Awards under the Climate Neutral Now category
Manufacturer of a range of high quality, award winning, innovative products designed to make pregnancies, births, mummies, babies and children more comfortable all over the world
- Shortlisted in the 2010 Mother & Baby Awards in the Best Toddler Toy 24 months+ category for the Billy Winky Children’s Bed Time pillow
- Bronze Award for dreamgenii Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow - Practical Parenting Awards 2010/2011 (Pregnancy Products Category) and Finalist – Practical Parenting Awards 2009/2010
- Winner (dreamgenii Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow) - PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved) Awards 2010 - USA
- Silver Practical Parenting Award 2011/2012 for Twinkle Tog wearable bed time quilt
- Dream Geni Pregnancy Pillow wins Silver for Best Product for Breast Feeding in the Loved by Parents Awards 2013.
- Dreamgenii has secured Gold in the Bizzie Baby Awards 2021
- Dreamgenii has received the Loved By Parents 2021 top Platinum Award in the best pregnancy pillow category
JoJo Maman Bebe French-influenced maternity and babywear retailer founded by Laura Tenison in 1993 in Brittany. The idea was to create a revolution in maternity wear with emphasis on quality and reliable customer service.
- JoJo Maman Bebe received the Maternity Fashion Award in the Practical Parenting Awards 2007.
- The Best Mail-order Service in the Prima Baby Reader Awards 2008 was given to JoJo Maman Bebe.
- JoJo won Best Maternity Lingerie in the Prima Baby Reader Awards 2010.
- JoJo received the accolade for Best Childrenswear Website in the Prima Baby Reader Awards 2010 and Best Baby Catalogue/Website in the Mother & Baby Awards 2008.
Online retailer specialising in handmade fabric party bags, good quality party bag fillers, greeting cards, gifts and toys, both new and pre-owned.
- Charlie Moos' customers have posted some endorsements - click here for details.
- Winner - Dorset Business Mother of the Year - and Finalist - Green Business of the Year - Langtry Manor Business Women Awards 2010
- Short Listed Business Parent Award mumsandworking.com 2010
- Short Listed Business Mum of the Year 2011 mumsclub.co.uk
- Joanne Dewberry is included in the Top 20 Dorset Business Mum of the Year 2012.
Beautiful organic cotton clothes for babies, children and breastfeeding mummies
- Entrepreneur of the Year, Business Innovation of the Year and Winner of Winners - Cornwall Business Awards 2008 - was also Runner Up for Best Website
- Shortlisted for Best Online Retailer at the Observer Ethical Awards 2010
- Gold winner for the Diva Dress in Practical Parenting Magazines' awards 2009
- Short-listed in the Prima Baby Fashion Awards 2011 for Catalogue/Mail Order Baby & Toddler Range and Best Eco Baby & Toddler Range
- Best Toddler Fashion Brand (silver) - Practical Parenting and Pregnancy Awards 2010
- Frugi won Best Toddler Fashion Brand and came second for Best Junior Fashion Brand and Best Baby Fashion Brand at the Loved by Parents Awards 2013.
Online retailer offering a broad range of bright and bold childrenswear and gifts for babies and children under 7s, from exciting designers. With a strong focus on service the company offers free gift wrapping and a loyalty programme for mothers
- Customers of Little Sunflowers have demonstrated their support for the company on our Facebook wall and our notes page - click here to see the reviews
- Little Sunflowers has received over 15,000 positive feedback on Ebay -April 2010
- Winner - Online Retail Awards 2010 - Children’s Fashion & Clothing category
- Finalist - Best Growing Business - The Business Mum Awards 2010
- Little Sunflowers' customers reviews and testimonials can be found on their website >>
- As at 10th March 2014, Little Sunflowers enjoyed a customer rating Excellent on Trustpilot with a score of 9.9 out of 10. Additionaly they were ranked first in the Children's Wear, Kids and Baby categories.
This website proposes a selection of daily deals for mums, babies and kids up to 8 years old. Products being offered also include maternity collections
- Zulily received a 2011 Cribsie Award in the category "Best Way to Score Mad Deals on Luxe Labels" - These awards "represent the best brands and products for babies and tots"
- Zulily was winner of the "Best Place To Never Pay Retail" at the Cribsie Awards 2012
Designer of beautiful and unique announcements, stationery and gifts in the UK. Offers a truely personal service, from start to finish, for announcing the birth of your newborn baby or inviting your friends and family to celebrate your marriage
- Winner of The Vivid Green Award - Remote Worker Awards 2009 and Winner of the Self-Employed Parent of the Year Award - Mumandworking Awards 2010
- Finalist in the Young Entrepreneur Category - Women on their Way Awards 2010
- Highly Commended in the BT Home Business Award - Remote Worker Awards 2009
If your company targets the Yummy Mummy sector of the market and you have recently won some awards or you can demonstrate the quality of your customer service, do get in touch.
Babes With Babies London
Babes with Babies love to make pregnant women and new mothers feel good. Their luxury e-boutique provides stylish maternitywear, breastfeeding clothes & accessories together with pampering treats for new Mums, Dads and babies. Gift-wrap available
- Babes with Babies has received a Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Silver Award 2012/2013 for their Foxy Feeder Strappy Top.
- Babes with Babies was Highly Commended - Best Maternitywear Collection - at the Junior Design Awards 2011 organised by Junior Magazine.
- Babes with Babies customer reviews and testimonials can be seen on their dedicated customer service page >>
- Winner of Best Maternity Wear 2013 at the Junior Design Awards and runner-up for Best Online Experience.
Chateau de Sable
Chateau de Sable offers to the Yummy Mummies an exciting and stylish collection of French designer baby and children's clothes with a philosophy to 'keep children looking like children'. Their flagship boutique is located in Chester
- Named Chester Retail Ambassador 2012 - Chester Retail Awards 2012
- Shortlisted - Best Emerging Brand - Junior Magazine Design Awards 2012
Award-winning British brand Mama Jeanius is a maternity jeans specialist offering jeans for mummies which are designed to adapt from the start of pregnancy until after the baby arrives.
- Mama Jeanius maternity jeans were awarded Style Editor's Choice in Prima Baby & Pregnancy Magazine 2011.
- Mama Jeanius has won the Silver Lovedbyparents Award in the Best Maternity Product Category in 2011.
- Katie Powell, founder of Mama Jeanius, was an honouree of the WIE 50 (Women Inspiration & Enterprise) in 2012.
- Mama Jeanius were nominated for best maternity fashion brand in Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Awards 2012/13.
Gifts and clothing for children and babies, online or from the shop in Arundel, West Sussex, where yummy mummies can browse through the extensive product range
- Shopkeeper of the year 2008 - Observer Business Awards 2008