Farm shopsWineFashionFoodDepartment storesElectronicsBooksComputersClothingOutdoorsGiftsHomewareLuxuryAccessoriesBeautyShoesJewelleryFlowersPetsChocolatesBakeriesButchersFarm shops
Back to the garden
An award-winning farm shop in Letheringsett, North Norfolk, offering a range of local, organic food (vegetables, meats), delicatessen, and groceries. Home to a barn restaurant serving food which is prepared fresh in the Back to the Garden kitchen
- Best Farm Shop 2011 - Eastern Daily Press (EDP) Norfolk Food & Drink Awards 2011
- Winner: Best Farm Shop 2009 - EDP Food & Drink Awards 2009
- Finalist: Plough to Plate 2011 - Eastern Daily Press Norfolk Food & Drink Awards
- Best Organic Chicken - Soil Association Organic Food Awards 2012
Wiltshire Farm Foods
UK leading online ordering and meals delivery service delivering more than 175 frozen dishes straight to the customer all over mainland UK, making sure that meals and desserts meet the best nutritional standards.
- Best Website and Best Online Marketing Campaign - Franchise Marketing Awards 2009.
- Apetito (owner of the Wiltshire Farm Food brand) was Finalist of the Customer Focus Award - National Business Awards 2009.
- Phil Rimmer, Award-Winning Chef, Wiltshire Farm Foods - The Development Chef of the Year Award - Craft Guild of Chefs Awards 2010.
- Wiltshire Farm Foods picks up the Excellence in Customer Service Award at the Perthshire Chamber of Commerce (PCC) Business Star Awards 2012.
- Wiltshire Farm Foods is included, for Customer Service, in the 2013 Bristol Post Business Awards shortlist.
- Wiltshire Farm Foods has won The award for Best Customer Service in the Bristol Post Business Awards 2014.
Fordhall Organic Farm
Farm, in Market Drayton, which has been chemical free food for over 65 yrs. Saved from development in June 2006 when over 8000 people purchased non-profit making shares in the Fordhall Community Land Initiative. Online shopping available.
- Winner - The Morgan Foundation Entrepreneur Awards 2008