Customer Service JobsCustomer service jobsCustomer service blogsCustomer service trainingAnswering servicesContact centresCRM tools
Londonjobs - Customer service jobs in London
LondonJobs allows candidates to find jobs in London and across the UK. Functionalities include alerts, CV uploading. Also a resource for companies and recruiters to post Customer Service jobs. Operated in association with the London Evening Standard.
Pets at Home customer service jobs
Pets at home frequently recruits for customer service positions in its stores and support office.
- Pets at Home were recognised at the Recruiter Awards 2011 for the ‘Most Effective Recruitment Campaign’.
- Pets at home were named as one of the top 100 best companies to work for by The Sunday Times in 2011 and Sunday Times Best Big Company to Work For in 2013.
- Employer of the Year 2008 in the People in Retail Awards.
- The company was ranked in the top 5 of the Sunday Times Top Track 250 in 2013.
Customer service jobs
Listing of various resources available for companies wanting to recruit new members of staff, recruitment agencies wishing to advertise for new available positions or candidates looking for customer service opportunities.
- This listing covers traditional channels such as press ads and websites as well as new media such as the internet-based search and dedicated customer service job boards.
- If you want more information about customer service jobs visit our blog >>
Customer service job board published on the website of the Guardian newspaper including ads from recruitment consultants and direct employers. Jobs can be sorted by date, salary and industry.
- If you have enjoyed the service provided by the Guardian, please let us know via our @VGSresources Twitter account.
- The Guardian also offer search for jobs related to specific sectors, industries and locations. As an illustration, recruitment opportunities in media advertised on the Guardian can be found here >>
- For access to the full Guardian customer service jobs website click here >>
Gumtree - customer service jobs in London
The Gumtree ad website has a dedicated section for jobs in Central and Greater London. There are less options for selecting/sorting the results but one could always perform a more precise search to start with.
- Please let us know if you have enjoyed the service provided by Gumtree.
LinkedIn - Customer service jobs
LinkedIn, the fast growing sociall networking site for business people is fast becoming an important resource for job search and recruitment. They offer a dedicated section for customer service positions
The job portal of teleperformance, one of the world leaders in customer experience management. Includes search facilities with Customer Service (Contact Centre) positions as a specific business area.
- Access Teleperformance recruitment portal >>
- Dedicated Search page for Teleperformance jobs >>
- Teleperformance UK has received a Special Recognition Award at the Remploy Glasgow Branch Annual Awards in 2013. Remploy Employment Services is the UKs leading providers of specialist employment support for disabled and disadvantaged people.
The Telegraph - customer service jobs
Positions are advertised on the Telegraph website and the job search can be refined by industry sector and seniority of position.
- Please give us feedback on the service provided by the Telegraph via our @VGSresources Twitter account.
- A full listing of the Telegraph current customer service positions can be found here >>